1621 Club Owner
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Instructor (Level 3)
- Certified Sports Nutrition
- Certified Health Coach
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelors Degree Exercise Science
- Former Collegiate Player at West Texas A&M
- 2018 Regina City Amateur Champion
- Camp is open to boys and girls and will run from Tuesday August 6th to Thursday August 8th.
- The camp runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- 6 to 1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- Lunch is provided.
- On course instruction!
- Cost $300.00 per student
- Days consist of direct instruction with a PGA of Canada teaching professional, guest speakers and time on course playing 9 to 18 holes per day.
- Sask Golf Association official on hand to provide Rules of Golf seminar
- Billeting available upon request
Participants Need to:
- Be between the ages of 11- 18.
- Have one year of golf experience or have played at least 5 rounds.
- Follow the dress code for Deer Valley Golf Club (Shorts must be knee length. Shirts must have collars and no blue jeans or sweatpants allowed.)
- Be equipped with their own club, bag, and balls. (Range balls will be provided).
- Be willing to be placed in a grouping based on their skill. Some consideration will be taken to place students with their friends but ultimately, students receive the best instruction if they are placed in a group with golfers of a similar ability so instruction can be tailored to their needs.
- Show good etiquette and sportsmanship at all times. Poor temper, swearing, club throwing, etc. will result in dismissal. No refunds.
- Dress for the weather. The camp will proceed come rain or shine, with the exception of lightning. In the event of inclement weather no rain checks will be provided.